DRESSLILY SPRING/SUMMER COLLABORATION

by - 12:30:00 PM


 Hey guys! 
A few days ago this site reached out to me to write a review about their site and to introduce them to you guys. It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepared the best high-quality but low-price products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday.
Since I actually love them and their products (you can see here one of their products) I decided to go for it.

I made a list of spring/summer items that I love from them. What do you think?


Outfit One                           Outfit Two        

Aren't these perfect for summer? Bright colors and fruit and flower prints are always gonna be a big yes from me in beach essentials.
Outfit One                        Outfit Two

So here again I went for more of summery outfits and ideas. Of course, I had to add a maxi dress to the list, everyone loves them.

Outfit One                Outfit Two
Again with the flowers I know, but aren't these items simply gorge?
Use code: "DLAnniversary "  with 12% discount:  
Use code: "DLAnniversary" for all orders with over 25USD save 3USD 

Use code: "DLAnniversary"  for all orders with over 50USD save 6USD

Use code: "DLAnniversary" for all orders with over 100USD save 12USD

You May Also Like

0 comments