Dresslily review

by - 9:26:00 PM



This site blows my mind way every time I receive their products. DressLily is a global fashion online shopping site, selling Fashion Dresses, Home Decoration and Accessories. The shipping is mailed quickly, which is faster than similar kinds of sites. The moment I got my package, I realized I have to share my experiences with everyone.

 This time I ordered this beautiful skirt for spring and summer. Items with flowers and leaves are still popular this year so this skirt seemed perfect. (I'll make an outfit post with it)

You can never have too many makeup brushes and baby these are amazing. They're rose gold with pink hairs. They're super soft and do their job perfectly.

And lastly, I've ordered a toy for my puppy. And oh boy he's loving it.
Have you ordered anything from Dresslily?

Tell me below.
xx OverthinkGalore


You May Also Like

0 comments