MAKEUP REVOLUTION PALETTES | REVIEW

by - 11:02:00 PM


Guess who's back, back, back again..
To be honest it has been too long since I posted something like this on the blog. Mostly because I didn't feel like it and didn't feel like sharing anything particular. But everything changed when these palettes came in the mail. And oh boy am I excited to share them with you.
I'm sure all of you have heard of the Makeup Revolution and their quality so I won't bother you with introducing them to you.




The first palette I ordered is the Revolution Jewel Collection Eyeshadow Palette Deluxe. First of all the packaging of the palette is the most beautiful rose gold packaging I have ever seen and I fell in love with it instantly. (I'm a sucker for nice rosegold shades). The palette is not only gorgeous on the outside but simply divine with the shades on the inside.



The palette consists out of twenty shades(as you can see them above). It has sixteen shimmery shades in rich rose golds, pinks, and coppers. So far my favorites are Replay and Sprung cuz they are perfect for more natural but exciting shimmer shades. But for nights out Confident and Lusting are a perfect choice. This palette comes with four matt shades which can be combined with every shimmer shade in the palette and they go amazingly together.
The pigmentation of the shades is to die for. They blend perfectly and really are out of great quality.




The second palette I choose is Revolution Iconic 2. I was looking or a simple nude/shimmery palette for a long time and when I saw this one I instantly purchased it and I haven't regretted it one bit. It's pretty much a palette every person has to have. 

Even though New Year's Eve is far behind us I'm still obsessed with glittery things (as you could probably tell by looking at these two palettes).

Have you used any of these palettes? Or any palettes from Makeup Revolution collection? Leave your comments below.

xx OverThinkGalore

P.S. I'm thinking of doing a giveaway soon, would you guys be interested in that? 



You May Also Like

0 comments