DressLily Collaboration

by - 12:23:00 AM



DressLily is a global fashion online shopping site, selling Fashion Dresses, Home Decoration and Accessories. Recently, DressLily reached me via email, stated that they are offering an up to 90% off discount and free shipping for any price range instead of Free shipping above $39. That's when I knew that I had to share this with you guys.

And to be completely honest this came at the right moment. As the Christmas and New Year's holidays are approaching I decided to give a shot. I assume that most of you guys ,same as me, care and wonder how’s the quality of products they're ordering online and as this site is relatively cheap, then I decided to give it a shot.

The shipping is mailed quickly, which is faster than similar kinds of sites. The moment I got my package, I realized I have to share my experiences with everyone.


DressLily not only provided a 25% off coupon and apply free shipping to World Wide. But also a celebrated activity for 12/12, two purchase for $19.99 by any of the following products. These promotions are only available between 12th -17th Dec.

Personally, I do not usually online shopping from an email advertisement, whereas DressLily gave me a great experience of online shopping at a reasonable price! Here are some items of what I have  purchased from DressLily.com and can’t wait to try them because they are so cute! I am going to stop writing here because I really need to outline how to decorate my house with the Christmas items I got from them.











$17.8 $15.3 $14.05 $11.55
Recommend Rating ★★★★★ Recommend Rating ★★★★








$14.05 $11.55 $21.36 $16.36
Recommend Rating ★★★★ Recommend Rating ★★★★

xx OverThinkGalore 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. It sounds like a great site, I like the sweater.

    https://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete