Trip to Greece | May 2016

by - 10:56:00 PM



It finally happened. My friends and I have been waiting for this trip for months and it finally happened. Since I live in Sarajevo it took us over 18 hours to get there, but it was worth it. Greece is such a beautiful country. People are nice, which I haven't expected to be honest. But they don't know English so sometimes it was hard to communicate. We stayed there for three days and I wish I could go back. The thing I was most excited for was of course the beach, which was amazing. Water in Paralia was cold so we couldn't swim but it didn't stop us from getting our feet wet.
On the first day we explored Paralia, Katerinis we went on the pier and visited some local shops. I was amazed by the elegant structure of St. Paraskevi Church. On the second day we visited Thessaloniki, second largest city in Greece. It's also called Solun, but most locals know it as Thessaloniki. Sadly we had only few hours to explore it, so we just visited city center and The White Tower of Thessaloniki. But still we could see that's beautiful city with such special spirit and culture.
Altogether, this was a short but nice trip, I can't wait till I visit other places and share my stories with you. 
xx Dzannica










You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. Hahah od cijelog posta meni su oči ostale na lignjama :D Šalim se. Grčka je prelijepa, ali Santorino je nešto što se ne izostavlja kada je Grčka u pitanju. Sve pohvale za post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divno, blago tebi. Grčku jako volim i godinama tamo letujem, uvek menjam mesta da bih videla nešto novo! Odličan post i slike! xx
    Vesna - Home Chic Club
    http://vesna-kreativnostidrugesitnice.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Greece is one of my favourite countries when it comes to holiday locations! xx

    tptmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of love from Greece! Really glad you liked it here! Greek people are very well known for our hospitality! You can be amazed by this country!
    http://london-vibes.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bila sam ovdje,stvarno predivno mjesto! :) Da smo barem mogli posjetiti Atinu ili neko drugo vece mjesto :/ Predivne fotografije!!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greece is such a great place :D

    Stay in Style
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. super slike!
    pratim te preko Gfc, pa ako zelis uzvrati :)
    www.littleobsessionsbyv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last week I was searching for new places in Europe to visit and I fell in love with Greece. It looks so amazing. Btw I'm already following your blog, keep up with the good work.

    https://wallvce.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow u now #14


    www.threesoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks really cool , Love the photos
    also check out my blog

    https://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. NICE to meet you I found your blog
    Can we follow each other?
    If yes follow me
    kisses
    To me new post
    babaluccia.blogspot.com
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nadam se da si se odlično provela. Ne sumnjam da je mjesto predivno. :))

    http://nikolinahajdinic.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greece looks amazing!
    Elle xxx
    kateandelle15.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is wonderful place !
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  15. Greece is on my travel wishlist since a very long time!! What an amazing place...

    Love,
    Marta
    www.martamademoiselle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Odlicann postt😍😘
    http://nimadosplita.blogspot.hr/2016/05/pocetak-pocetka.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  17. Odlicann postt😍😘
    http://nimadosplita.blogspot.hr/2016/05/pocetak-pocetka.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete