May Favorites

by - 4:49:00 PM


Hi guys. Because I have final exams next week so I've been studying most of the time in the last few weeks, so I didn't have the time to think about anything original so I decided to write a 'favorites' post.
Here are some of mine May Favorites.
Beyoncé Midnight Heat - I've always loved strong fragrances so when I found this parfume few months ago I had to buy it. It's perfect perfume for everyday especially if you like strong scents. And it's from the Queen B so you know you can't go wrong with it. 
Little Black Dress Body Cream - I think that every single person that tried the Little Black Dress perfume fell in love with it and I'm not the exception. Long time ago I bought this cream but for some unknown reason I never used it, that's until my sister found it in the cabins and asked me about it. The scent's the same as in the perfume which it simply beautiful. When it comes to the structure of the cream it's oily, so you don't need a lot of it. After using it your body smells great and the scent last a long time.
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hours Foundation - Since I have really unique skin color (it's almost the lightest but not quiet the lightest skin color, so most foundations are too light) it's really hard to find the perfect foundation for me. Luckily I found this one. I've been using this foundation for almost two years now so it's not the new favorite but I had to include it in this because it's simply amazing. It doesn't last 25 hours as it says on the cover but it gives you the feeling and look like you're not wearing any foundation but it covers almost everything. 
Astor Concealer stick - This product is simply incredible. I haven't been using it for a long time but I can tell you one thing, it covers every single spot completely and trust me I've tried many concealers and this is the best one I've tried. 
Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lipliner Spice 11 - Creamy lipliner which I mostly use all over my lips and to my surprise it doesn't dry my lips. And it's this beautiful brown/red color.
Farmasi Happy Face Pressed Powder - If you haven't heard of Farmasi and you live on Balkan where have you been hiding. It's a new company in this area but everyone is loving it. I got this powder as a present for woman's day and have been using it ever since. This is really great powder and it stays on face for a long time. 
Le Petit Marseiliais Baum Nourrissant - I found this by accident in CM market, it was something new with a pink lovely cover so I had to try it out. It doesn't smell like I thought it would, it's not spring scent but after this your legs and whole body will have the loveliest glow for a long time. 
Ovnak professional hairbrush - First of all the color of this brush is just gorgeous. Personally I never thought it matters which hairbrush you use and let me tell you something I've never been more wrong in my life. Not only does this brush make the combing of your hair painless but even if you have knots you will not feel a thing.
Delia Big&Black Max Volume mascara -  If you're not the fake lashes kind of a girl this is a perfect mascara for night out. It makes your lashes super long and they really pop. And it has the smell of summer which is something you would never expect of mascara. 
Essence Volume Boost mascara - Since I have world smallest lashes I really needed some amazing everyday mascara and I've finally found it. This really gives the volume to your lashes. 
These are my May Favorites what are yours? And if any of you have exams coming soon I wish you all the luck of this world to pass them and get great grades.  


xx Dzaniica

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Odličan post :) Pratim te, nadam se da ćeš uzvratiti <3

    http://missunderworldblog.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great May buys, love the products you have!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odlični favoriti! Fotke su sjajne, kao i tvoj blog. Samo tako nastavi! ♥

    Pogledaj moj blog i učlani se ako želiš -> innisall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and of course I followed you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stvarno si odlična😍Ne znam što mi se najviše dopada😘

    PS
    Ako imaš vremena,pogledaj moj blog i pročitaj prvi post😻😘
    http://nimadosplita.blogspot.hr/2016/05/pocetak-pocetka.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stvarno si odlična😍Ne znam što mi se najviše dopada😘

    PS
    Ako imaš vremena,pogledaj moj blog i pročitaj prvi post😻😘
    http://nimadosplita.blogspot.hr/2016/05/pocetak-pocetka.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Divni favoriti! :)


    ksenijinkutak1.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super post zaista, ako želiš pogledaj moj blog i ulkani see, uzvraćam i da imaš giweaway kod mene pa .. → http://prvipostadress.blogspot.ba/2016/05/giweaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking Nice!
    http://arganlifeherbalshampoo.blogspot.com/2016/05/buy-1-get-1-for-free.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Odlicni favoriti!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete