Let's talk about happiness

by - 5:30:00 PM


Last week I was out with my friends and as you do, we got to the important questions in life and one of them was Happiness. It got me thinking how I'm actually really lucky and how simple things in life make me happy. Happiness is something that we usually don't notice until it's gone and when it's gone we get disappointed that we didn't enjoy it while we had the chance. Usually it doesn't last long, so we need to find happiness in little things, otherwise we won't be happy. Simple as that. So this week I decided to make a list of things that make me happy, I recommend you do this as well especially if you're feeling down or depressed.



  • 1. Rainy mornings, when you're tucked in the bed with strong coffee and good book 
  • 2. Late night talks with someone special when you're half asleep and the conversation is honest
  • 3. Night out with friends
  • 4. Getting ready to go out 
  • 5. Listening to favorite music
  • 6. Watching new movies and series 
  • 7. Buying new clothes and shoes
  • 8. Visiting and exploring new places
  • 9. Getting to know someone 
  • 10. Making new friends 

  • These are some of mine reason to be happy, what are yours?
    xx Dzaniica

    You May Also Like

    17 comments

    1. Lovely thesis. Mine are almost the same.
      http://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

      ReplyDelete
    2. This year I made it my mission to be grateful for things happening around me. I love your picks.

      www.mydailywear.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    3. Such a lovely thought provoking post! I couldn't agree with the first point more, loved being snuggled up when it's raining outside! xx

      http://www.thatnewdress.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Cuddles with my baby and rainy mornings with coffee and book ON WEEKENDS and HOLIDAYS are the best ;)

      ♥ from www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. jako lepo dopada mi se!

      isidora
      http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

      ReplyDelete
    6. Simple things could bring so much joy to us :)

      Saw your blog and thought if you would like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back asap. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear something from you! :)
      www.cielofernando.com
      FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

      ReplyDelete
    7. Odlican post! Male stvari cine uistinu covjeka srecnim samo ako zna da te stvari prepozna :)

      mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

      ReplyDelete
    8. I would say that happiness is in the little things. Look for them and you will find happiness

      The Fashion Spell | Instagram

      ReplyDelete
    9. When i am sad, i usually work out or go to my fave ice cream shop.
      Great tips to live by dear
      The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

      ReplyDelete
    10. Indeed girl, count your blessings not problems! :)
      Divan blog! <3
      xx
      http://putitallonme.com

      ReplyDelete
    11. I'm totally with you, I love tucking into bed with a good book on a rainy day!
      xo
      Siffat
      http://icingandglitter.com

      ReplyDelete
    12. jako lepo :)


      http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

      ReplyDelete
    13. This is a really great idea. Think of the things that make you happy. Great post! :)

      Anne's Scribbles and Doodles | Bloglovin' | Instagram

      ReplyDelete