My favorite TV shows from 2019

by - 5:33:00 PM




Rezultat slika za netflix

Rezultat slika za power

Power
Power is a crime show based around James St. Patrick, also known as"Ghost". He has it all. Beautiful wife and amazing kids. On the surface, he's a night club owner but under all that elite life he's the biggest kingpin in New York.
But when he bumps into his first love will life stay the same or will everything change? Is it true that you never forget your first love?

This show is so much more than just murders and drugs. 

Rezultat slika za the good doctor

The Good Doctor
The reason why I started watching this show is simply because of Freddie Highmore. He is an excellent actor and plays Shaun perfectly. Dr. Shaun Murphy is a young surgeon with autism and Savant syndrome who is recruited into the surgical unit of a prestigious hospital. The show presents what's like living with autism and all the difficulties a person with it has to go through. But it also shows us how people who have it are special and have a special kind of thinking and problem-solving. I might have started watching it because of Freddie but I fell in love with so many characters in this show.

Rezultat slika za the resident

The Resident
This one is sadly not on Netflix but you can find it on other sites, it's worth watching.  I always loved medical drama oriented shows and when I found out about this one I was glued to my seat until I watched it all. This is a story about a group of doctors at Chastain Memorial Hospital faces personal and professional challenges daily. And they do the damn good job. Even though Conrad Hawkins is the center of the story and I love his relationship with Nicolette Nevin, by far my favorite character is AJ Austin who is played by one and only Malcolm-Jamal Warner. Who I adore. 

Rezultat slika za god friended me

God Friended Me
This is the most unique show I have ever watched. Sadly you can't find it on Netflix but there are many other ways to watch it (message me on Instagram if you need help). It's a story about an atheist whose life is turned upside down when God adds him as a friend on Facebook. Skeptical, Miles accepts the request and the account soon suggests new friends to him. Following the thread, he discovers that these suggestions are people in need of assistance. Through that, Miles meets Cara (Violett Beane), a struggling writer. Together, the duo attempt to discover who is behind this mysterious God account, while also striving to help every person in need along the way.

Rezultat slika za peaky blinders

Peaky Blinders
I can guarantee that at least one of your friends on Instagram has posted about this show. And when you start watching it you'll see why. It's a story about a notorious gang in 1919 Birmingham, England, which is led by the fierce Tommy Shelby, a crime boss set on moving up in the world no matter the cost. 

Rezultat slika za brooklyn nine nine

Brooklyn Nine-Nine 
And the comedy at the end. I can watch this show every single day and I would still laugh as if it was the first time watching it. It's a story of Jake Peralta, an immature, yet talented N.Y.P.D. detective in Brooklyn's 99th Precinct. He comes into immediate conflict with his new commanding officer, the serious and stern Captain Ray Holt and the fun just begins. These are some of my favorites that I began watching in 2019. Do you have any recommendations? Do you like these shows?

 Let me know.




xx OverThinkGalore

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey,
    I'm interested in your proposal, you can contact me on dzanakadic143@gmail.com and we can chat there about the details
    Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete