Halloween Dresslily Collaboration

by - 10:35:00 PM


IT'S OFFICIALLY AUTUMN!!!

Since today is the first day of autumn I decided that it's finally appropriate to talk about Helloween!

Autumn is my favorite season as everything is the most beautiful colors and you can finally dress in many layers (which I adore). Autumn is also the new beginning, the new school year starts, we clean out our closets and get rid of the stuff we don't need in it (same goes for our lives).

But most importantly it's the season that has Halloween in it.

This year Desslily contacted me and we decided to do another collaboration. This time with Halloween outfits.


Costume One            |            Costume Two

 Costume One            |            Costume Two

 Costume One            |            Costume Two

Costume One            |            Costume Two

Here you can find some of my favorites bits and pieces for everyone.


My favorite Halloween outfits from DressLlily!

Shop here https://bit.ly/2luSx0i with code DLKOL25C (25% OFF for orders over $30)!



xx OverthinkGalore

You May Also Like

0 comments