THE BEST TRIO FOR OILY SKIN || MAKEUP REVIEW

by - 6:00:00 PM



 Hello everyone! I haven't posted on this in ages and I'm sorry about it. I'm not going to lie and think of some random excuse for not being active I just couldn't find the motivation to post here. But from this month I'm promising myself that I'm going to post more here and that I'm going to be more active.
I've few posts planned and if it all goes well you're going to see a lot more from me in the near future.
But let's start with today's post.
I can proudly say that I've found the best products for oily skin.

Pretty much as every other person with oily skin I've had a lot of trouble finding the perfect foundation and few months ago I've finally found the perfect thing for my skin and that's Catrice HD liquid coverage foundation. I'm pretty sure that you're familiar with this product so I won't bore you with it. But if you get a chance to try it I strongly recommend it.


This is by far my favorite liquid concealer. It covers literary everything that needs any type of coverage. In past week I've had so many those gross big red pimples and it did amazing job in covering it. I have natural green skin at the beginning of my eyes and this concealer covers it without any problems. 
 
I've never been the fan of pressing powders simply because they made my skin feel heavy and unnatural. But that's not the case with this pressing powder. To be fair I only use it on the areas that have that extra shine and it really stops my face from shinning. 

Have you tried any of these? What are you thoughts?
xx Dzaniica

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. Predivan post! I ja sam koristila ovaj puder u kamenu i zaista sam oduševljena!

    Moj mali kutak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great share!Matte is really nice for oily skin and nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review!My cousin love's matte cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good review! I'll recommend these to my girl friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't wear make up like this but looks great since most of the women's problem is their oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls would definitely love this liquid foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For oily skin I recommend this products.

    ReplyDelete